Monday, October 4, 2010

3 More Days...

Only 3 days until baby girl's due date... but it could very well be another week. Please come soon baby, so I can eat sushi and lay on my stomach! We couldn't be more excited for her to get here.

I vowed I'd never have a blog, facebook or anything like it but now that we're having a baby and her Nana & Opa (Evan's parents) live so far away, I caved.

My mom put a lot of work into her bedding so I have to post some pictures. I'm so happy with the bumper, blanket and diaper stacker. Thanks for all of your hard work, Mom! The nursery is simple and we still need a few things but at least we have the basics.

Love, Niki & Evan


I still need to find a fitted sheet! Obviously the frames will have pictures in them once she's born.




Diaper Stacker... very convenient!


I also have to give Kristi credit for the pillows - thanks Kristi!



1 comment: